Blogging without pictures...

... is absolutely no fun to me. But when I was in Paris last week, my camera died. Which meant that I had to buy a disposable camera to at least be able to take some more Paris pictures, and which means now that I can't show you my latest "la lune" necklace (which I am so in love with). But I will either steal Nick's camera or buy a new one this weekend.
Have a happy Mother's Day on sunday in any case....

3 Response to "Blogging without pictures..."

  1. Cindy Says:

    Nicki, sorry to hear your camera died. In PARIS of all places! I hope you get a new camera soon - I know it feels like I'm forgetting something myself if I don't have my camera with me!

  2. Pretty Things Says:

    I know what you mean. I've been blogging without my own computer for a long time -- my computer died and I've been having to share and have lost a ton of email and haven't been able to visit blogs or anything until today!

  3. Jenni Says:

    Oh what a shame. Hope you can rectify that problem, SOON.
    jenni