Happy Birthday, Meli !


Baby, I hope you will always remember that you are my biggest treasure.

And that I will be by your side no matter what happens.

I love you to the moon and back.

7 Response to "Happy Birthday, Meli !"

  1. Unknown Says:

    HaPpY bIrThDaY Amelia!!!

  2. Marcie Abney Carroll Says:

    What a cutie pie! Happy Birthday!

  3. Cindy Says:

    HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY to the sweetest baby girl around!!!
    Nicki, I hope little Meli had so much fun today on her very first birthday. I love the picture of the two of you here...and I hope you post more! :-)

  4. rosebud101 Says:

    Happy Birthday, Sweetie! You have a wonderful Mommy!

  5. Lori P Says:

    Ahhh, what a sweetie! Happy Birthday. Isn't it true. A mother is your biggest advocate.

  6. Rebecca Says:

    Happy Birthday to your wee one! SHe is such a pretty girl - what beautiful hair she has! HOpe you had a lovely celebration for her. x x x

  7. Pretty Things Says:

    AWWWW! Too darned adorable.