Pretty (humble-)beads


The postman was so kind to bring me a present today. Ok, it's not really a present, but a few beads I ordered from Heather Powers of Humblebeads. I have looked at them for such a long time, but never ordered them - it takes so much time for them to ship from the US. So that was a nice surprise. I got an assortment of random beads, two owls, a hedgehog, a bird, a starfish pendant and a squirrel. Maybe I can use one of them for a project that I have been thinking about for this month's Artbead Scene challenge. I really like the colors of the Lascaux cave paintings.

2 Response to "Pretty (humble-)beads"

  1. Heather Powers Says:

    Enjoy your beads! I hope you join in the ABS challenge, it's always fun to see what everyone comes up with!

  2. Nicki Says:

    Thanks Heather - I really like them. They are really special, so I'll make sure to use them for something that will do them justice.