The secret project

You might know that I am part of the ABS carnival bloggers, a group who is writing a post each month about a secret topic. As we are a larger number of bloggers, we were split up in two alternating groups. I am part of the group that posted in April about "Anticipation", the May post about "Growth" was just published (see here), and we will skip June due to Bead and Button Show (everybody will be busy). However, for all of those who will not go, Cindy has a fantastic idea for us to prepare for a special post with a secret project. We will publish it on June 3rd, so stay tuned for that. Sorry that I can't give you more hints, but I just finished my secret project, and I can tell you guys, it is something.... well, be prepared for something big (at least in my terms of big).

3 Response to "The secret project"

  1. Cathryn Says:

    Ok Nicki--I'm breathless with anticipation! How are you doing? Is your eye better?

  2. Cindy Says:

    You're finished with the secret project already??! I haven't even begun to think about it yet. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

  3. Rebecca Says:

    Hey Nicki, have you seen Lorelei's blog....?? I think you should hop over and take a peek...! x