Erin's challenge


I am participating in a challenge that was just kicked off by Erin of Tesori Trovati called the challenge of color.

How does it work? I had to choose a color family (my pick was blue - what else?). Erin chose a pain tchip palette just for me - which is the one you see in the picture above. Isn't that gorgeous? I just love that color combination. I could actually paint my living room in those colors (if I had not just painted it a year ago).
I will now create a piece of jewelry using some or all (bonus points) colors of the palette, select a name for the piece from the palette and post it on December 3rd. There will be a huge blog hop, some make sure you note the date in your calendars. And there will be a random winner to win some .... BEADS. YAY. And there are lots of talented ladies participating, so I am sure it will be well worth it.

if you are interested about the details - click HERE.

5 Response to "Erin's challenge"

  1. rosebud101 Says:

    Nicki, I love your colors! how fun! Best of luck. I'm waiting for my colors! I'll reveal later.

  2. Pretty Things Says:

    I'm going to be doing this, too! I haven't gotten my chip yet, but I'm looking forward to it!

  3. Lori P Says:

    I love seeing what everyone creates with these challenges. It's always wonderful. Can't wait to see yours.

  4. Cindy Says:

    Hey Nicki - you got lucky with this color palette! It's that whole sand and sea combmination that I just love!

  5. I LOVE color! Says:

    I'll be following you! I love the metal work. This is my first time to partisapate in blog-hop as I am new at this blog thingie.
    Be Blessed

    SandysColoringBox.blogspot.com