Wire-wrappers

I found a new website called wire-wrappers.ning.com. Since I have the most fun with wire wrapping, this is my page. It looks like there are not a lot of members yet, but I especially love the Sma Bla page. Check it out - the jewelry is amazing. And oh by the way... we are snowed in - 8 inches already and we get another 8 tomorrow. And I have a terrible flu. Should be a good start to keep the bead soup simmering, no?

2 Response to "Wire-wrappers"

  1. Cathryn Says:

    I have a friend or two who would love this site since they are wire-wrappers! I'll be passing on the information.

    I hope you feel better soon! Stay safe and warm! Thank you for stopping by "my place." You are welcome to come back any time. :D

    I'm really excited by the Bead Party--it's been a lot of fun! I can't wait to see what everyone created from their swapping!

  2. Nicki Says:

    Thank you Cathryn for your warm wishes..... I am sure I will come back to see what's up around your house....