Wanted


Who has seen this bead? It escaped from me - all bead stores in the area have been interrogated. The missing object disappeared a few days ago in the living room and has not been seen since then. A crime can't be excluded.

If you know this been - please contact me. For anyone sending it back to me I am offering a reward of a free pair of earrings. It measures about 1 cm / 0.4 inches in length, has a purple color. It's a glass faceted glass bead drilled top to bottom. And I desperately need it since it is the one bead missing in this very cool bracelet project.

2 Response to "Wanted"

  1. Stefanie Says:

    :-) Stefanie

  2. Pretty Things Says:

    Oh gosh, I hate when that happens! That's when I check my finished inventory to see if I didn't make something already that has that bead in it (hopefully earrings) that I can tear apart for that bead.

    Good luck!