Bead Soup Party 2 - Reveal Day 2

View the next wonderful 13 ladies exposing their designs:

14. Jen, Jen Judd Rocks
15. Kella, Me But a Little More In Depth
16. Emanda, Artemisia Studio
17. Marie, Skye Jewels
18. Loretta, Designs By Loretta
19. Stacy, Sissy and Jack's
20. Joanna, Filcowe
21. Diane, Diane Hawkey
22. Marianna, Pretty Shiny Things
23. Anna, The Laughing Raven
24. Marcie, La Bella Joya
25. Lois, Que Onda Q'town?
26. Jayne, Mama's Got To Doodle

Ok ladies - one more day and it's me.... I guess I better make my last decisions today on how to complete this thing.

2 Response to "Bead Soup Party 2 - Reveal Day 2"

  1. Pretty Things Says:

    Thanks for the post!

  2. Cathryn Says:

    Thanks Nicki! Between you and Jenn Rocks--I'm not missing any action on this wonderful party!