Spending an evening with Stefanie


You know by now that I have a new friend: Stefanie from Stefanie's Sammelsurium. She is also playing along in the Bead Soup Party, so we met on Tuesday to discuss our plans for the big reveal. None of us is done with our pieces right now, but we will do our best, both feeling challenged and wanting to create something really special.

While Stefanie and I did some beady talk, her husband / boyfriend made a wonderful dinner that night - Chicken with a red wine, olive and tomato sauce - hmmmm - unfortunately my baby was at home with Nick, crying, so I felt a bit rushed to go back and help them out....

Stefanie made a ring for me that you can see in the (really not so good) picture above. I am not a big fan of the word, but she literally whipped it up in a half hour. The pictures really don't do it justice. I feels really warm on the hand when you wear it due to all this Sari ribbon. I think she should go and sell those - wouldn't you love to own one?

Thanks Stefanie, for the dinner, the evening, the ring and your wonderful company. To many more beady hours...
PS: by the way, her bead soup piece will be really cool I think - the beads she got from Marieke are really gorgeous, and paired with Stefanie's talent, we are waiting for a great piece to be revealed in less than two weeks.

5 Response to "Spending an evening with Stefanie"

  1. steufel Says:

    Quatsch - das Foto ist klasse. Und so war der Abend. Freue mich schon auf die Fortsetzung, wenn ihr wieder da seid. Da machen wir dann den Deckel auf die Perlensuppe. LG Stefanie

  2. Amy F Says:

    Gorgeous ring! Love the colors and textures!

  3. roseworksjewelry Says:

    That's beautiful :)

  4. Pretty Things Says:

    Very cool!

  5. Cathryn Says:

    Now that's pretty!