Bead Soup Party 2 - Reveal Day 5

This does not end.... Today is Day 5 (out of 8, yes 8 reveal days).

48. Nan, Spirit Rattles
49. Amy, Copper Diem
50. Malin, Beading by Malin de Koning
51. Anne, Gardanne Glass Lampwork
52. Alice, Alice's Beads and Baubles
53. Barbara, Second Surf
54. Amanda, Articulations
55. Heather, Humble Beads
56. Melissa, Melissa Meman, Art, Life, Love
57. Kate, Organic Odysseys
58. Patti, PJ Clark Designs
59. Stefanie, Stefanie's Sammelsurium

I did not visit any of the blogs yet, but go visit Stefanie's for sure (I had a sneak peak at her piece since she lives close to me, and I can tell you I really love it).

My bead partner Rebecca of Songbeads has posted her necklace and bracelet late last night, but it is gorgeous, so please go and visit her blog HERE.

On a side note, we went to the hospital with Meli today for a check up of her birth mark, and they said they suggest no treatment since it is already regressing. So good news - good day.

2 Response to "Bead Soup Party 2 - Reveal Day 5"

  1. Cathryn Says:

    Nicki, Thanks for this...I would have missed out this morning if not for you! Wonderful designs and my heart is singing from all the beauty!

  2. Rebecca Says:

    Thanks for the shout out :-)