Bead Soup Party - the LAST day

Oh no - what will I do tomorrow? Enjoy this for the last time (and go over Lori's blog and keep asking her to repeat this soon :)).

Here are the last creative ladies that prepared some soup for you.

85. Melissa, One-Eared Pig Beads
86. Rebecca, 2SistersBeadwork
87. Karyn, Releases by Rufydoof
88. Denise, Bling on the Blog
89. Doris, Glaszwerg
90. Megan, Churchy & Her Sailor
91. Jo, Daisychain Designs
92. Jen, VanBeads Jewelry and Design
93. Kristie, Artisan Clay
94. Jess, Vintaj
95. Suzann, Beadphoria
96. Sharon, Sharon's Jewelry Garden
97. Michelle, bMichelle

4 Response to "Bead Soup Party - the LAST day"

  1. Rebecca Says:

    Last day! Sob. I am so sad. This has been such a great swap :-) I am happy to have met my German beading friends!

  2. Rebecca Says:

    This comment has been removed by the author.
  3. Rebecca Says:

    Hi nicki, I got the ribbon in an american competition kit so I'm not really sure from where it originates but I usually buy very similar silk ribbon from sowzeredesigns.com. She is here in the uk and does AMAZING hand dyed silk ribbons and also occasionally lamp work beads. X x x

  4. Lori P Says:

    Beautiful things! I'm going to have to get in on this the next time around.